Sunday, April 12, 2009

We Love to Dance

I like to watch people dance. They look confident and energetic. I myself would like to dance. But I'm too kayu T_T haha.. you'll laugh if you watch me dance in a club.

Here are some pics from the Monash Dance Music Fest 2009 thingy. I took so many photos, there are too many to use for this post.


And, just a side note, if you're in Bukit Bintang, and you wanna take a cab to 1utama:
Non-meter Taxi - RM35
Meter Taxi - RM13.50

Is it called metered taxi, or meter taxi? or some other word? :S

2 comments:

Victoria said...

i like ball room and salsa! why u dun start learning or something?then can go clubbing dgn gaya and snatch all the girls! LOL

zhao said...

Voxy:
Haha.. I tried picking up salsa some years ago, but didn't have the time to practise.
Eh.. salsa can pick up girls in club meh? Later they play techno or trance, sesat-sesat do salsa XD