Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hennessy Artistry July 2009



Unfortunately, this has to be a short post, cuz my com broke down, and all my editing software are inside it. Need to repair com asap and upload some videos i took at Hennessy Artistry.




First of all, huge thanks to Yatz for inviting me to Hennessy Artistry. He the man! XD

Secondly, big thank you to Wen Pink for cooking dinner for me that night. Yummy maggi mee :) thanks to you, I didnt go to Artistry with an empty stomach.

Hennessy Artistry July 2009 was awesome! A much bigger place than the previous KL Artistry. Don't have to fight with ppl for space. Or maybe I was at the VIP area.. XD
Thanks to Yatz again for that :)))

The music was great, the drinks were good. Great night :)

2 comments:

JenKin Yat said...

no probs man..i can see that u had a great night~~~~ XD

Unknown said...

hehehe no probs too man! glad u liked the maggi mee :p thanks for sending me to/from Henessy Artistry!